Having an 8-hour day job is a little tough. Though I am happy and I love my job, there are days when I feel like it’s eating up all of my time. Midlife crisis at 24? haha The feeling of wanting to do a lot of stuff – read a book, learn to play the guitar and ukulele once again, watch my fave dramas and series (dude, I have a lot of catching up to do), travel, hang-out with the bf, family and friends, and finally, shopping. So many things I want to do, but so little time left every after work.
This is where online shopping comes in. It has become a thing nowadays. It’s pretty easy and convenient, especially for people like me, not to mention *cough* MORE *cough* discounts than you can imagine. Internet + debit card = viola! You’re good to go. Some shops even do CODs (cash on delivery). From clothes, to groceries, to gadgets and accessories, to skincare and make-up. One of the many trusted online beauty shops out there is BeautyMNL.
BeautyMNL is the biggest beauty site in the Philippines where Filipinas can discover something new and pretty everyday. They have a huge variety of products available for you to choose from – skincare, makeup, haircare, nails & scents, organic and accessories.
Well, well, it’s the first month of 2017, and I’d very much like to add some make-up on my stash. Just in case you missed my sidebar, I mentioned there that I work in the bank; the operations, to be specific. It’s very important to look good and feel good, especially if you’re a frontliner. Sabi pa nga nila, “Frontliners are the face of the branch”. Pak! Pressure haha kidding!
So, there I was, shopping for something new for my make-up stash on BeautyMNL. I love how easy the site was to navigate, and how organized and neat it was. Everything is categorized. For example, for their make-up section, if you hover on “face”, you’ll see sub-categories. Same goes for the others.
They have so many products to choose from! I was so confused haha Torn between lovers. I wanted to buy something from Holika Holika mascara and Innisfree powder, but I also wanted to buy something that I don’t know how to use…yet. Yepp, I’m trying to improve my make-up skills. I only know the basics like brows, mascara, foundation, lipstick, blush. Eyeshadow? WIP. Contour? SOON. Concealer? Let’s go. Keep on scrolling to see my BeautyMNL Haul ❤
I actually already had Holika Holika and Innisfree products on my cart. But then, it was like destiny, I found this concealer palette. It’s the Pro 15 Color Corrector Palette by Pro Studio Beauty Exclusives. I’m one of those shoppers who buys products due to good reviews, and this palette received a 5 out of 5 stars.
What’s good about BeautyMNL is that the reviews of each products comes from certified buyers.
Ofcourse, what would I do with a concealer palette if I don’t have the tool to use it?Presenting, E.L.F. Studio Concealer Brush.
Make-up brushes are separate investment. – Pau of www.pamfortheglam.com
And lastly, Lip and Cheek Stain Alive by Skin Genie. This particular product really caught my attention for its cheap price, and I’m not just talking about a hundred peso cheap, rather, an 80PHP cheap! Yes, 80PHP.
I was skeptical to buy this because I was thinking “A lip tint for 80PHP is probably not that effective”. So, I researched about it some more, read the reviews on the site, read BeautyMNL’s in-house magazine, Bloom. The said tint was awarded as one of their best local beauty product for 2016. Uh-huh, so there goes the Lip and Cheek Stain Alive on my cart!
So what sets BeautyMNL apart from other online beauty shops?
- Their review section is superb! You no longer need to google for reviews for they already have them available on their site by their loyal customers for their new customers.
- They have an in-house magazine called Bloom. Clients and non-clients can read new and interesting beauty related articles everyday.
- They have a huge variety of products and brands to choose from. They have products from local brands like Pink Sugar and Skin Genie, international brands like colourpop, and my favorite Korean brands like Holika Holika and Innisfree. Note, they don’t sell fake items.
- Their waitlist option. Despite the fact that some of their products get easily sold out, you will still have the chance to buy it. If you click the “+add to waitlist” option, by the time they restock that product, you will be notified. Convenience at its finest!
- They’re efficient and they are fast. They promised to deliver within 3-5 days for those outside Metro Manila (due to the holidays, they sent acknowledgment though that instead of 3-5days, it’s 5-7days, for now), and within 24hrs for those within the metro.
- Have the items delivered at your residence or office. As for me, I chose it to be delivered at the office.
Anyway, that’s it for my BeautyMNL experience + Haul. How about you? Feel free to share your experience as well on the comment section below.
Thank you BeautyMNL for the hassle-free online shopping experience